Nothing like a vintage Chevy pickup that was passed down to me from my dad I practically grew up in that truck and now I get to rebuild it!!

Above is a picture of Durango, Colorado during the Spring. This is the view of downtown from the plateau that the College sits on.

Above is a Giant California Redwood!! Walking amongst giants on the California coast while patrolling power lines. I remember this day because I was so focused on the power lines that are only about 30 feet off the ground I failed notice the giant trees until I had wondered where all the sunlight went!! That tree has to be nearly 200 feet tall.

Practicing social distancing during the COVID – 19 pandemic. This was part of a 20km hike my beautiful girlfriend and I embarked on this spring. Started on the Lower Dewdrop above Kamloops lake and started an off trail adventure. About three km’s in we came across a trail marked by orange ribbon that was no more than a Bighorn Sheep trail. It was a crazy day!! At the top there had to be four feet of snow still it was up to my hip at some points. Kamloops is beautiful place, I am an extremely lucky human.

Without a doubt my favourite thing to do in this world is exercise. It has been a way of life especially being an athlete my whole life. Exercise is the cheapest investment a person can make in themselves!!

The view from the end zone at Fort Lewis College in Durango Colorado!! Behind the stands is the San Juan Mountain Range part of the Rocky Mountains!!

A real throwback here I am number 61 in the photo. This is curing the National Championship game against Fullerton College. During the dog days at THE Butte College!! To my right is Eli Thom from Calaveras County in California a very intelligent individual and a great friend of mine. The quarterback number 12 Tommy Stuart a great quarterback and leader he went on to play at Boise State and then as a graduate transfer at Duquesne.

The last photo here is what I am doing during the fall if I’m not at school, exercising, or coaching football. I am an avid hunter it comes in a close second to the love I have for football. Nothing better than putting your wits to the test against the wilderness!!